Follow Me on Pinterest

Pages

My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Converting From Weebly to the New Blog

After life got busy with a two year old, I really dropped off on updating the weebly site we had set up for sharing news about Davis with our family and friends. The weebly site became difficult to use, and with the limited time I had, I decided to create this blog. I posted once and then long forgot about it. Now, as I sit here with my new one month old baby Jack, I realize I should get going again on posting updates. As I recently looked back over the weebly site, I couldn't believe how many things I'dforgotten about until I saw the pictures or read the updates I had posted. Lord knows my memory isn't getting any better with the addition of number two, so I'm going to be sure to do a better job of keeping up with everything. I have several friends who have turned their blogs into memory books and I love that idea. We'll see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment