Follow Me on Pinterest

Pages

My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holden Beach Photos- A Sneak Peak



If you know me, you know I have over 100 photos of the beach trip. I am obviously not going to post them all here. And, of late, many of my photos are on my phone. It's often the quickest thing for me to grab if I want to capture a moment. I haven't uploaded those shots yet, so here are just a few memories to post.




We stopped in Augusta for a quick visit with Erin and Abigail. I had packed our lunches, so we ate there and I nursed Jack. "Uncle Tewart" rode with us to the beach, so he was the backseat buddy for the boys. I just look at these two cousins together and can't imagine how it's possible that they are 6 days apart. How special!


Abigail (8 weeks) and Davis (9 weeks)
Could they BE any cuter together???

Davis had so much fun playing with his dad on the beach. They made sandcastles and swimming pools.

Davis and mom. Check out the cute hat mom gave me for my birthday!



Baby Jack. He did great at the beach... maybe because there was always someone to hold him and love on him!




Loaded up for the beach! Awesome collapsible wagon mom bought... perfect for hauling Davis and our stuff.



Love those curls.




Davis and Nana.




How lucky am I?


Chocolate ice cream before bed? ALWAYS a good idea!




Pa John loves this baby boy!




I just love his sense of humor.



I mean, how cute is he?



My pal.



There will be another beach post to follow... been a little hard to keep up since our internet has been out so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment