We FINALLY got the extension for the bunk bed's in late last week (after three months of waiting)! That meant we were finally ready to move Davis into his new room for good. He's been taking his naps in his bunk bed, but still sleeping in his crib at night. He's never tried to get out and it's always given me piece of mind to know that he's contained at night. He rarely sleeps during nap time, but always seems better after he rests and has some time on his own. I love watching him on the monitor when he doesn't realize he's being watched! He sings songs, reads books and has developed quite an imagination. He has his stuffed animals talk to each other and do things- it's pretty funny. So, last night Barron did the usual bedtime routine and gave Davis his new "rules" about sleeping in the big bed. He did great last night, which I expected. I think it will be easy for a few nights and get tougher as we go along. That seems to be the case with most things new for Davis! The true test will be when we put him to bed on a night when he's not tired. I'm watching him (on the monitor) sit on the edge of the bed in his new room as I type this and he's telling his animals that he's "big."
He absolutely cracks me up.
Now we just need to move Jack into HIS new room!
Now we just need to move Jack into HIS new room!
No comments:
Post a Comment