Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Sleep!
It's finally official, Jack has "slept through the night" and I couldn't be happier this early morning! The definition varies from mom to mom, but I define it by how many hours I get to sleep! I fed Jack at 10:30 last night, we were all asleep by 11:30 and we were not up again until 5:30 am. Many babies have reached this by this point, but Jack has taken his time. I fully know that this in no way means I can expect every night from here on out to be filled with many blissfull hours of uninterrupted sleep (it was only a few nights ago that he reverted to nursing every 3 hours). But, its a sign of progress and hope and a big step in helping my poor brain repair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the blog! And congrats on the sleep! Maybe it was a birthday gift...
ReplyDelete